More than you might expect from a Road scooter, but everything you need to set the pace making life easier with just the right touch of style. The Vision combines a great modern look with uncompromising intelligent design and great suspension.
Form and function come together to create something very special, with a well-padded seat providing good lumbar support and a charging point on its tiller, your days for adventure couldn’t look better.
Now featuring Max Grip Limited Slip Differential Gearbox, features of the gearbox include: Improved grip, handling & safety and increased energy efficiency.
In Black or Silver
Your reason for choosing the Vision:
- Front coil and rear mono-shock suspension for a superior ride
- Gas strut tiller with easy access battery charging port
- Modern delta handlebars
- Modern LCD panel and twin mirrors
- Safety turning sensor, slows down scooter when turning at full speed
- Auxiliary USB power outlet for charging mobile phones etc
- Emergency braking system
- Modern LED lighting system
The range is measured under ideal circumstances in a clinical test. Range can vary and is influenced by the battery condition, user weight, road conditions, outside temperature, tire pressure and way of usage.
Delivery & Collection options
Unfortunately we do not offer delivery on this product just yet. If you would like to request a booking to view this product, or reserve a product in store please contact your local branch to arrange this.
Do you need insurance for this scooter?
– No insurance is needed for mobility scooters, however it is recommended, if you’re thinking about insurance, check our our insurance services page it can provide you with the right information going forward.
Are 4 wheel mobility scooters better than 3 wheel scooters?
– 4-Wheel scooters often provide an improved stability over 3-wheel scooters. Making them a better option for users who plan to regularly drive on uneven flooring (outdoors typically).
How much does it cost to run a mobility scooter?
– After the initial price of the product, mobility scooters are incredibly cheap to run. With the typical cost of charging the scooter roughly around 10p per night. Although often repair works and maintenance could be costly, we recommend insurance in the event that damages do occur you are covered.