Cosset your feet in cosy comfort
The foot-shape design combined with the natural warmth and softness of wool make this an exceptionally comfy slipper. Natural climate control helps keep feet at the perfect temperature while the breathable wool absorbs moisture so they stay comfy and dry. Designed to fit swelling and problem toes, and virtually seam-free, they’re a pleasure to wear if you have sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Bjorn…
- 100% wool upper
- Wool-rich lining
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Removable footbed gives extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Machine washable at 30°C on a wool delicate setting. Footbed not washable, remove before washing
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for sensitive feet
Caring for Wool Footwear
Wool is self-cleaning. However, if you spill something on your Purewool™ footwear it can be hand-washed or machine-washed on a ‘wool delicates’ programme (max 30°C). After washing, put your hand inside the footwear and gently reshape. Leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Please note: The footbed is not machine washable so please remove before washing. Washing the footbed should be done by hand in cold water using a delicate detergent suitable for woollen clothing. A running tap is preferable to being left soaking in a bowl of water. Leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
The slippers may shed a little. This is natural and the fibres just need to be plucked off in the same way that you would do with a wool jumper.