A quality product, economically priced, with a range of upto 13 miles makes the Rascal Vie suitable for your daily run about. This 4mph scooter is comfortable to use, yet rugged & nimble with a tight turning circle.
Transportable with the front section weighing just 14.8kg, giving you all round versatility & daiy enjoyment when you are outdoors with friends & family.
It’s a practical scooter with an easy & robust take-apart mechanism which allows you to store or drive away with it in the boot of your car. Perfect for everyday.
- Type Class – B / 2
- Overall length – 108.3cm / 42.6”
- Overall width – 47cm / 18.6”
- Maximum carrying capacity / 121kgs / 19 stone
- Maximum speed – 6.4km/h / 4mph
- Maximum kerb height – 5cm / 2”
- Range – up to 21km / 13 miles
- Mass weight of heaviest part – 14.8kg / 32.5 Ibs (Front Section)
- Available in Blue or Red
Delivery & Collection options
Unfortunately we do not offer delivery on this product just yet. If you would like to request a booking to view this product, or reserve a product in store please contact your local branch to arrange this.
Do you need insurance for this scooter?
– No insurance is needed for mobility scooters, however it is recommended, if you’re thinking about insurance, check our our insurance services page it can provide you with the right information going forward.
Are 4 wheel mobility scooters better than 3 wheel scooters?
– 4-Wheel scooters often provide an improved stability over 3-wheel scooters. Making them a better option for users who plan to regularly drive on uneven flooring (outdoors typically).
How much does it cost to run a mobility scooter?
– After the initial price of the product, mobility scooters are incredibly cheap to run. With the typical cost of charging the scooter roughly around 10p per night. Although often repair works and maintenance could be costly, we recommend insurance in the event that damages do occur you are covered.