The Pioneer is a proven performer with a fantastic reliability and durability record.
With full coil suspension and a 35 mile range its powerful motor makes it an ideal scooter for the more challenging environments.
It features a delta-bar tiller with adjustment, a sliding swivel seat with headrest and padded arms as well as showerproof switches and a large basket making the Pioneer one of the most popular scooters on the market.
In Black or Red
Your reason for choosing the Pioneer:
- Front and rear coil suspension
- Removable front basket
- Gas strut tiller adjustment with useful battery charging port
- Modern delta handlebars
- Showerproof panel and twin mirrors
- Large shock absorbing tyres for maximum comfort on the move
- Sliding swivel seat with armrests and headrest for maximum comfort
The range is measured under ideal circumstances in a clinical test. Range can vary and is influenced by the battery condition, user weight, road conditions, outside temperature, tire pressure and way of usage.
Delivery & Collection options
Unfortunately we do not offer delivery on this product just yet. If you would like to request a booking to view this product, or reserve a product in store please contact your local branch to arrange this.
Do you need insurance for this scooter?
– No insurance is needed for mobility scooters, however it is recommended, if you’re thinking about insurance, check our our insurance services page it can provide you with the right information going forward.
Are 4 wheel mobility scooters better than 3 wheel scooters?
– 4-Wheel scooters often provide an improved stability over 3-wheel scooters. Making them a better option for users who plan to regularly drive on uneven flooring (outdoors typically).
How much does it cost to run a mobility scooter?
– After the initial price of the product, mobility scooters are incredibly cheap to run. With the typical cost of charging the scooter roughly around 10p per night. Although often repair works and maintenance could be costly, we recommend insurance in the event that damages do occur you are covered.