The revolutionary new 8mph Performance Scooter designed as the latest unique & dynamic scooter with a host of features to take your mobility to the next level.
With exceptional legroom, an adjustable tiller and super comfortable seat it is a scooter designed for all users. The waterproof USB power output ensures your mobile phone is always charged, or alternatively provides the power for a GPS unit for the adventurous.
With a 28 stone weight carrying capacity, run flat pneumatic tyres, Max Grip limited slip differential gearbox & a high power high torque 900 Watt motor this is a scooter with the wow-factor. The Vortex’s size makes is a great mode of transport if you are looking to replace the need for a car due to reduced mobility or favour shorter electric powered journeys.
A stylish rear mounted lockable box fitted on a sliding mount to enable easy access without adjusting the seat
An all weather canopy with or without polycarbonate front shield
Your reason for choosing the Vortex:
- Overall width – 65cm / 25.6″
- Maximum carrying capacity – 180kgs / 28 stone
- Maximum speed – 12.87km/h / 8mph
- Maximum kerb height – 10cm / 4”
- Range – up to 41km / 25.5 miles
- Colour – Titanium Blue / Metallic Heather
The range is measured under ideal circumstances in a clinical test. Range can vary and is influenced by the battery condition, user weight, road conditions, outside temperature, tire pressure and way of usage.
Delivery & Collection options
Unfortunately we do not offer delivery on this product just yet. If you would like to request a booking to view this product, or reserve a product in store please contact your local branch to arrange this.
Do you need insurance for this scooter?
– No insurance is needed for mobility scooters, however it is recommended, if you’re thinking about insurance, check our our insurance services page it can provide you with the right information going forward.
Are 4 wheel mobility scooters better than 3 wheel scooters?
– 4-Wheel scooters often provide an improved stability over 3-wheel scooters. Making them a better option for users who plan to regularly drive on uneven flooring (outdoors typically).
How much does it cost to run a mobility scooter?
– After the initial price of the product, mobility scooters are incredibly cheap to run. With the typical cost of charging the scooter roughly around 10p per night. Although often repair works and maintenance could be costly, we recommend insurance in the event that damages do occur you are covered.